Welcome to I DIG Discovery, a free self paced online program for Years 4-6 teachers and students.
Ignite a love for science in your classroom with access to Queensland Museum Network's world-class collections, curriculum aligned learning resources, digital engagement sessions and more.
I DIG Discovery Teacher Information
- View Australian Curriculum Links.
- Access student permission forms for Unearthed presenters.
I DIG Discovery Student Challenge Course
- Watch the I DIG Discovery Student Challenge video.
- Discover a range of activities to support science inquiry in the classroom.
- Access a list of suggested tools and equipment.
- Explore 3D fossils and digital models.
Queensland Museum Network Loans
Borrow kits and sets of museum specimens to engage learners in your classroom.
Queensland Museum Network Learning Platform
Discover a library of free learning resources connected to the Australian Curriculum.
Unearthed FREE Community Day in Mackay
Join us on the 21 August at the MECC for an action packed program of FREE STEAM inspired entertainment for the whole family.
Meet the Megafauna
Meet the extinct supersized creatures that roamed ancient Queensland 40,000 years ago.
For questions about the program please contact us for more information.